Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Food Explorer Storyteller with 63 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Toronto Streetcars

Toronto-Streetcars

I am a bit crazy about streetcars.

I love their vintage look - I think they are beautiful. I like the muffled rumble they make - the sound of steel wheels rolling on steel tracks as they approach. The "ice cream" bell. I appreciate it that they are smoke free - fresh air is a blessing not to be taken for granted. It is great that they are nearly everywhere you need them in the city. They are also comfortable and convenient.

In Toronto, the subway, buses and streetcars are fully integrated. You can freely transfer between subway, bus or streetcar, paying a flat rate of CDN3 only once to complete your trip.

Toronto-Streetcars

While I am Toronto I couldn't resist fishing my camera out of my pocket to snap pictures of passing streetcars.

Here are some of my photos of Toronto streetcars.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Toronto-Streetcars
Toronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-New-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-Streetcars
Toronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-StreetcarsToronto-Streetcars Toronto-New-StreetcarsToronto-New-Streetcars

Take a streetcar when you are visiting Toronto 😄

Date: Feb to May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments submitted with genuine identities are published